Monday, October 24, 2011

ignite the midnight petroleum

Images are rendering and i am very tired... Yet the week hasn't even started.... Im kinda thinking of putting off my first class tomorrow... Not that i want to but i don't think i will be able to wake up at this rate. I have somehow managed to stay unstressed, most likely because im too tired to be stressed. Brian might get up before i get to bed at this rate. I have been trying to make all of my final renders look fairly good. But i still have a speech to write and figure out and i only have around 48hours before i have to give said speech... I really don't know how im going to do that... And then i have to write an outline for my paper as well as do several projects in photoshop... Maybe i should just call walmart tomorrow and tell them i won't be in for a week. I really don't know how im going to survive this week. The past few weeks have been quite hard on me. I really need to go crash but im still wattling for my render to finish. I feel ok about my final work, if i had a few weeks to work on them it would have been totally awesome. My mind is so gone at this point... im just going to go crash... Say a prayer for me if you have a moment because im really going to need it this week.
-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment